Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HE MAY BE GOOD WITH MONEY.....BUT....


DANCING..NOT SO MUCH....HE IS OUT OF THE CONTEST....

I FIGURED HE WOULD BE GOING HOME LAST NIGHT.
WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK ABOUT LAST NIGHTS SHOW? AT LEAST NO ONE FAINTED. LOL...I THOUGHT JENNIFER LOPEZ GAVE AN EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE...ONCE AGAIN, SHE WAS WEARING FLOWY LOOSE DRESSES...STILL TRYING TO HIDE HER PREGNANCY IT LOOKS LIKE.

I WAS GLAD TO SEE MEL B GET THE ENCORE DANCE..SHE IS REALLY BECOMING A STRONG CONTENDER IN THIS COMPETITION. I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK...I THINK JENNY IS GETTING THE AX NEXT...

WELL, THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT FOR NOW.
DIXIECHICK....OUT!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yeah, not going to miss Marc. J-lo made me nervous in her high shoes, but she rocked it out, pregnant or not. She is totally pregnant. I don't have a clue who goes next...What do you think?

The Egel Nest said...

Why didn't he just pay off the judges?? he has money growing on trees in his backyard...


Bradley
The Egel Nest

DIXIECHICK said...

Hey, Nap...how are ya? Glad you got to watch the results show. Yeah, I'm not going to miss Marc either...is it Marc or Mark? Guess I have been misspelling it. So much for getting my facts straight..lol..I am not a big fan of J-Lo, but after seeing her perform last night..yes, I agree..she totally rocked the house. I liked it and yes, she is totally pregnant..with her body, why would she cover it up like that unless she was...next week, I think Jenny will be going home.

Bradley..too funny...he probably does. The man buys everything..why not money trees and judges....lol