Thursday, October 18, 2007

THROWBACK THURSDAY.....WAY BACK


This is me....my 2nd marriage. We went to Vegas. If I knew then what I know now, that marriage would never have taken place. What a loser he turned out to be. I am only posting the picture because it is one of the best ones I have of me. Dang...I wished I still looked like that. This was 7 years ago....we were only married for 1 1/2 years....I wished I had pictures of the hubster and I now...but we didn't have a traditional wedding, we didn't have a wedding, so we have no pictures. Sad, really....the only good thing that came out of this relationship, was Aaron and the fact that it led me to my hubby now...who is the most wonderful man I have ever known. He doesn't like having his picture taken, so we really don't have any of us together...I guess I will just have to rectify that...anyway....Memories...where would be without them?

Dixiechick

5 comments:

SignGurl said...

You are gorgeous!

I hope you can convince your husband to take some pictures with you. It will mean a lot to your son.

Kim said...

Beautiful!!

I am sorry that marriage didn't work out the way you had hoped, but I am definitely happy that you found your true soulmate. :) My BF doesn't like his picture taken either. I usually have to beg him or catch him off guard. What is with these men?? hehe

DIXIECHICK said...

Thanks Signgurl...so are you! You are right, I have tried on 2 occasions to get a professional picture taken of the two of us, had to cancel both times because he won't go...I will wear him down eventually.

Thank you too Kim...don't be sorry, the marriage/entire relationship was doomed from the start, it was a rebound thing and I walked away once, came back..should never have done that...but, you are right..it led me to my soulmate now....I would be lost without him.

The Egel Nest said...

I love throwback photos and stories...cute!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, you do look great. I don't like having my picture taken either. Must be a guy thing.