Thursday, November 8, 2007

ABC'S of Dixie......

I seen this over at Katie's blog....ktlee96.blogspot.com.....
thought I would give it a whirl...

A is for age: 37

B is for booze of choice: Wine, preferrably riesling or chardonnay, margaritas...any flavor, martini's, preferrably any of the fruity variety.


C is for Career: Administrative Assitant/Commercial Accounts for lawn care business

D is for your dog's name: Don't have one..when I was a kid....his name was Did he Bite Ya? Don't ask....

E is for essential items you use/love everyday: Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Hairspray, my curling iron, my make-up...cause you know a girl's gotta look good!

F is for favorite song(s) at the moment: I love anything by Fergie, Gwen Stefani...also love Old school Rock...guess you could say I am pretty diverse with my musical taste.

G is for favorite games: Block Breaker, soduku, solitare and the occasional game of gin rummy.

H is for hometown: Williamston, South Carolina...growing up. Now...Lafayette, Indiana.

I is for intruments you play: None, although I did take piano lessons as a child. Can't play crap now though.

J is for jam or jelly you like: Being from the south, it's all about the blackberry jam...Yum!

K is for kids: 4-boys...Tim (17), Justin (14), Aaron (8) and Max (4).

L is for last kiss: Ummm...my two little ones, before I left for work this morning.

M is for most admired trait: Not really sure, maybe it is just my bubbly personality! lol...

N is for name of your crush: Right now...Helio Castraneves....

O is for overnight hospital stays: 5....once, when I was 17, had a bad car accident, the other 4 times, the birth of each of my sons.

P is for phobias: Don't really have any...I ain't scared of nuthin!

Q is for quotes you like: You will never find time for anything...if you want the time you must make it.

R is for biggest regret: Putting up with some of the bull shit I put up with in my past.

S is for sweets of your choice: Key lime pie, Pumpkin Cheesecake, brownies and chocalte truffles.

T is for time you wake up: Well, alarm is set for 6:30, usually up at 6:45 a.m.

U is for underwear: Lacy boy shorts, thongs...anything from Victoria's secret.

V is for vegetables you love: I love all vegetables, except for Cream Corn/Hominy..hate those....guess Corn, hot buttered corn on the cob is my favorite.

W is for worst habit: Ummm...lets say, I guess it would be cursing, I curse a lot. I blame my last ex husband. Never cursed before I met him.

X is for X-rays you have had: 1 Cat scan...seriously thought I had a brain tumor ya'll...chest x-rays for pnuemonia and possible heart problems. It's all good though...no tumor, no heart disease.

Y is for yummy food you make: The list would be too long...I am southern, ya'll...I cook like a mo fo....for sure! My kids love my Italian chicken, I make a kick ass lasanga...chili is awesome and of course, lets not forget the southern favorites of fried chicken, fried potatoes...homemade mac-n-cheese.....fried anything~

Z is for Zodiac sign: Virgo

Now you know my ABC's....want you play along with me?

Dixie

2 comments:

Marci said...

I love it! What a fun meme :) This was a perfect way to get to know you. Thanks for visiting my blog (via Egel Nest), and I look forward to visiting you more. Take care!

Rachel said...

That is too fun!!!