Wednesday, November 14, 2007

AND NOW.....THERE ARE FOUR......



Well....I figured he was going home last night. Guess all the traveling, all the red-eye flights he took back and forth, finally grounded him.

Without a doubt, he was the most improved of all the celebrities, but not enough to keep him in the competition.

I felt that Monday night, Cameron and Edyta did a great job with their Viennese Waltz, but there Cha Cha just wasn't up to par...at least, according to the judges.

Cameron really did not want to go, he stated as much when the announcement was made. He credited all that he had learned to Edyta and she replied that she really did not believe he would make that far...Way to boost his ego there Edyta....and he thought you had confidence in him all along...

Fair warning to her next partner I guess....

So...that leaves four standing for next week's semi-final......Helio/Julianne, Mel B/Max, Jennie/Derek and Marie/Jonathan.

Who do you think is next? If I had to call it....I would say Jennie/Derek...just because Marie has such an incredibly strong fan base....also, maybe it's because of her family's support...I mean, every time she danced, the janitors had to be on stand by with a mop/bucket to clean up all of Donnies tears he cries each time she dances...you can't help but get teary-eyed watching him..such devotion..

And yes...I am being sarcastic....good grief! Be happy for her, but don't stand on the side and bawl like a baby....

Now, for all you Marie lovers out there....don't get me wrong, I love Marie....but she is not one of the better dancers....it all comes down to the vote....

Who do you want to win? Stay tuned next week....Monday, 8 p.m....for the next round.

I'll be watching, will you?

Dixiechick...out!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I thought it would be Marie this week. She must have a huge fan base...who knew, not me. I think she should go next week, but it'll probably be Jenny...Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I do think Marie should go next, but, as you say, she apparently has a huge fan base, soooo, who knows! I still think Helio will be the ultimate winner. He's good himself and verrry fortunate to have Julianne as his partner. She is not only beautiful, but SUCH a talented dancer.

DIXIECHICK said...

Nap, Sandra....I believe that Jennie will go next..then Marie...has far as Mel B and Helio being the final 2, I think Helio has a good chance...but Mel is phenomenal too...so, tough call on that one.