Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dancing with the Stars...the Grande Finale!!!


At this point, only 1 point seperates Mel B and Helio from acquiring that Mirror Ball trophy...that is, unless Marie's fan's, once again kept her in...

Ok..they just recapped last nights scores...Mel B in first, Helio in 2nd and Marie at the bottom..

Celine Dion is singing...I like her Ok..I like My heart will go on...very romantic song and she has a great voice....I have her C.D. someplace....I love the flute that guy is playing...in the background. The professionals that are dancing during her song look like they are fluttering in the wind..they are awesome...I would so love to be able to dance that way...

They are getting ready to reveal who is going home...in third place....Oh my god, oh my god...who is it going to be....

Whooo Hooooo...Marie and Jonathan....are finito.....Don't get me wrong, I like Marie..just not in this competition...she is funny...she is entertaining....but, her time was up...

Marie and Jonathan are dancing their farewell dance...they are dancing the tango....it was good....a lot more calmer than last night...farewell Marie...farewell.


OK....now they are recapping funny moments with all the stars and their partners...lots of backstage stuff..Helio really has such a great sense of humor...I loved the Prince Charming joke between him and Julianne...too cute..

Now former contestant..Albert? I think it is..is dancing...love the Elvis song..A little less conversation..a lot more action...great job....he last danced on the show eight weeks ago...Wow...he looked like he had been dancing every day since..

I am sitting here....looking at the clock....wondering how in the hell they are going to drag this show out for another hour and a half...

Stay tuned..part two coming up....I am going to pour a glass of wine....kids are in bed....time to relax...we will get through this people...trust!

No comments: