Thursday, November 15, 2007

Did you know......



(Interesting facts)...




The muscles in your heart have the strength to shoot your blood 10 meters in the air






Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.







The body's strongest muscle is our tongue.











A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.














Statistically, people are more afraid of spiders than they are of dying.










All polar bears are left handed...













Crocodiles cannot stick out there tongue.












Butterflies taste with their feet.

















A cockroach...
can live for 9 days without it's head; it only dies because it cannot eat.




Humans and Dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.



A duck's quack has no echoe....no one knows why....



Each King on playing cards represent a King in real history:
Spades-King David
Clubs-Alexander the Great
Hearts-Charlemagna
Diamonds-Julius Cesaer










It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open....









Starfish....have no brain.














Mosquitoes have teeth....













Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark.





In ancient England, people could not have sex without consent from the King. When people wanted to have a child, they had to solicit a permission from the monarchy, in turn, they would supply a plaque to hang on their door when they had relations.
The plaque read, "Fornication Under Consent of King"...(F.U.C.K.)-that is the origin of the word.



It is impossible to suck your elbow....








During Historic civil wars, when troops returned without any casualties, a writing was put up so all could see, which read, "0 killed"...From here, we get the expression..."O.K."...which means all is good.


80% of the people who read this will try and suck their elbow....Did you?
Me...no way....I have done some riduculous stunts, but try and suck my elbow??? No way!

By the way, my next life....I am coming back as a pig.

Hope you enjoyed these interesting facts!
Dixiechick...out!

11 comments:

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

While I enjoy a good orgasm now and again, 30 minutes is a bit over the top...at least for a guy. Do you know if that's for a female or male pig (or both)?

Rachel said...

I love this! Thanks for the education.
Did you know starfish are the only creatures on the planet that can turn themselves inside out. :-)

Thanks for always keeping me entertained!

DIXIECHICK said...

Monk...I don't know....I would assume both....aren't humans, male/female orgasms rumored to be similar in feeling/duration?

Rachel.....Glad you liked it...I thought it was interesting. No, I didn't know that about starfish..guess we both learned some new things today.

DIXIECHICK said...

Novelist...I hate Cockroaches....I totally freak out over them...EEeewwww!

Rachel said...

Cockroaches down here are like small chihuahuas!! LOL!
Dixie, my darlin'... you've been tagged. Come see please :-)

Marla said...

Came across your blog. What a great post!

Anonymous said...

Some of this is surprising (hello -- headless cockroach!) and some is just very interesting. But, some of it is wayyyy more than I need to know! :D

Overall, a very interesting post.

DIXIECHICK said...

Rachel..awesome! I love being tagged. I will be visiting you shortly.

Marla..thanks for stopping by..don't be a stranger.

Sandra...sorry if I offended you.

Mrs. Fussy Fussypants said...

That was high-laaaar-ious!

I shouldn't admit this, but, I did try to suck my elbow!

D'oh!

DIXIECHICK said...

Mrs. fussypant's...ya made me laugh out loud...I told my eight year old about it last night...he tried too.! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. How did they determine a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes? And why would anyone conduct research on a pig's orgasm? Don't tell me it was funded by our tax dollars.