Thursday, January 31, 2008

I AM SUCH A LOSER.....I SUCK.....

Hey, ya'll....don't give up on me when it comes to American Idol...I didn't get to watch last night either...this week has been a total bust...I hope to make up with that tonight, with Lost...

I totally forgot about American Idol last night..shame on me, huh? I had a good reason....I had an 8 p.m. appointment to get my taxes filed last night. Hubby wanted to get it done early, since we get a refund...8 p.m. was the only available time they had yesterday....

I promise....no distractions next week...I will be back to full Idol blogging..and tomorrow...I will so be blogging about Lost....

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

2 comments:

houseofeling said...

I don't watch Lost so I can't relate here. But my American Idol addiction is only getting worse! And your not helping!

DIXIECHICK said...

Emily...I am so sorry..I promise, I will do better...hey, when are we gonna have coffee?