Friday, February 29, 2008

AMERCIAN IDOL..SEASON 7...VOTED OFF!



Wow...was my predictions totally off this week.

Eliminated This Week - Jason Yeager, Alexandrea Lushington, Alaina Whitaker, Robbie Carrico





So, do you think the right ones went home?

I know when I reveiewed the guys a few days ago, Jason was in my bottom two...I changed my perdictions up, based on a few idol polls I had seen around...but, were they ever wrong.

I really do not know what next week holds...but, let's tune in and find out.

Dixiechick...out!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I am shocked Alaina was sent home. I thought she had a much better voice than most of the girls and Kady hasn't had any great performances yet. UGH! I was so sad to see Alaina leave.

I was also surpsied Robbie was sent packing, though not AS surprised as I was with Alaina. I definitely thought Luke should have been sent home instead.

I hope Alaina continues with her singing because she really does have an amazing voice!

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

I agree, Luke seemed to be destined to go home.

I thought Alaina's teary goodbye performance was better than earlier in the week.

I was sad to see Alexandria go home - she was kinda cute and decent vocals.

Toni said...

I thought Alaina would stay just 'cause she was a cutie. No one is safe, I guess!

DIXIECHICK said...

Kim...I know, I was shocked too. Not what I expected at all. It is really anything goes...at this point.

Monk...I totally disagreed with the female choices to go home. Did not see it coming.

Toni...you are right about that.