Tuesday, February 19, 2008

O.M.G.....THERE GOES MY DIET!



These just came in and a co-worker's wife just delivered them...I bought three boxes....but these will be my demise....my diet just went to hell...


Although, it is a good thing they came when they did, because yesterday...I ordered this...


It should be here in 6-10 days....just enough time for me to eat all of these thin mints...then the dieting and excercise regimen will began...I only need to lose the winter weight I have put on...and the wine weight..lol....20 lbs tops....

And I will start it, once all the girl scout cookies are gone...lol.

Come late spring, I will be singing, Welcome back size 2's....Whoo Hooo!!!!!

6 comments:

A Novelist said...

LOL - that b*&ch.... just teasing! Yeah, I guess it's that time of year and I am weak and have ZERO will power when it comes to Girl Scout Cookies. Enjoy! :)

Toni said...

Oh,yes. GS cookies! Ours have begun rolling in,too. The problem is my husband and I both ordered. LOTS! EEK!

Glad you're back safe and sound and making up for lost time with all these posts. You go, girl!

Italianissima said...

I am thinking about Nutri-System. I need to do something, my BP is out of control - even with the meds...sigh...why do we have to grow old!! Good luck and let me know when you start so I can see if I want to do it as well!

Dixie said...

Size 2's?? Are you serious??


I haven't seen a size 2 since I wore 2T's as a toddler.

Lori said...

Yeah, my daughter just picked up her 150 boxes to deliver.

DIXIECHICK said...

Novelist...yes, GSC are evil, evil I tell ya!

Toni, thanks hon...and I only ordered three..I was better than I thought I would be. I only took one sleeve of thin mints for my desk here at work, took the rest home for the family and I didn't touch a one.

Italianissima...I will let you know how it goes....I am excited and hope it works quickly.

Dixie..yep, never been more serious. LOL...I am a six to an eight now....depending on if I buy from the juniors or misses dept....I need to lose 20 lbs, that would put me back into my smaller sizes...I just don't know if it will happen, but I'm gonna try.


Lori..150 boxes? Yowza..looks like you are going to be a busy Mama..