Tuesday, March 4, 2008

DOES THIS FREAK YOU OUT?

I was perusing through my blog roll the other day, and 15minutelunch had a post about this....I am not one to steal other peoples post, but honestly...I wanted all of you to see this as well...so, I totally give him the credit for finding this site...

Check out these pictures...






I bet you are thinking AAwwwwwhhhh...cute little baby right?

That is a doll....how creepy is that?

See this one....it even shows the little booger in it's nose...



Cost in U.S. Dollars......$4074.75....at least the bid on Ebay...

Who in their right mind would pay that kind of money, for a "real" baby doll?

Even if they didn't cost that much, would you buy one for your daughter? Keep in mind, they come with real looking "parts" as well....
Check out the site...Simplyborndolls
and tell me what you think?

6 comments:

Kim said...

A fellow blogger/friend makes dolls like that and, while I think they are cute, I wouldn't pay that much money for them. I don't collect anything and it would just sit somewhere collecting dust.

Anonymous said...

Odd, very odd. I wouldn't want one. And i have no idea why someone would pay that much for one. I'd sell them one of my kids for a lot cheaper! Just kidding!

houseofeling said...

yep, I'm gonna classify that one as creepy. (and expensive)

Seals said...

Ewwwwwwwww. Yikes.

Ken said...

If I saw that on ebay, I would think someone is trying to scam me. The doll looks too much like a real baby.

DIXIECHICK said...

Kim...I know what you mean. I am not an adult doll collector. Maybe as a child, I would have liked one. The kits are cheaper, if you want to do it yourself, but to buy one ready made...crazy.

Lori..too funny. I wonder if it is just doll collectors that buy them, or would a parent buy one for their daughter? I know if I had a little girl, and plenty of money, I would not buy one.

Emily and Ajooja..Yikes and creepy, indeed.

Daddio..yep,that is what creeps me out about them.