Monday, June 30, 2008

AWARDS AND MEMES...OH, MY!


Wow.....I have been chosen by I Beati..aka Sandy...to do "Share the Love Meme"....


Pick 5 bloggers - tell why you love them give their link and ask them to share the love with 5 more . Ok Here goes:

1.) Emily, from over at Designer Momma ....because she is a neigboring mid-westerner, she has absolutely adorable kids, she always has such cool give aways and product reviews on her blog.

2.) Kojak..from GlocknCuffs....
He has some great stories to tell and the dude always keeps it real!

3.) Meg...from Lucheese to Louis Vuitton..she is a snarky, beautiful southern belle...a true girl after my own heart...

4.) Pissy...from Southern Circle of Hell...she is always sassy, always beautiful, she is really funny...there are no words, just go check her out, you won't be disappointed.

5.) Steph..from over at Musings....a girl that loves wine as much as I do...always has lots of interesting things to say....and always makes me smile.

Well, there you have it....Play if you can....share the love, people...share the love!

3 comments:

houseofeling said...

thanks! I might just have to get on this later in the week.

Steph said...

eeeeeeeeee I feel so special!

DIXIECHICK said...

Emily...I will be checking in!

Steph..you are! You and your blog totally rocks and a girl that loves wine like you do, is a girl after my own heart!