Friday, February 13, 2009

IF I DON'T POST THIS WEEKEND....

I hope you all have a Wonderful Valentines Day....


Hubby bought me some beautiful lingerie and is taking me away for the weekend. I have the next three days off from work....I am getting my nails/pedicure done tonight, going to the gym in the morning, then I have a makeover in the early afternoon...then we are headed out of town, for a romantic weekend.

I may complain about things on this here blog sometime....but truly, I am blessed. I am such a lucky girl to have a husband that loves me as much as my man loves and adores me....

I am grateful....

5 comments:

Jim said...

Hi DC, enjoy your weekend! You do have a nice husband. Guess in all these years we've never done that.

We were eating (you asked for horror stories) and a couple came in and sat across from us. He had only an undershirt on, no shirt. To beat that his u-shirt was very soiled.
When we left we asked the lady (20-year-old-girl??) at the front if they had a no shoes/no shirt policy? She had never heard of that. She actually though it was funny that someone would come in to eat in underwear.

Your weekend may be to romantic for you to report about! :-)
..

Jim said...

Oh yes, we haven't been back since. We used to like their seafood but it wasn't very good that day either.
..

i beati said...

enjoy every second..sandy

Ann(ie) said...

OMG...what a FUN weekend, girl!! I'm jealous, but I'm SOOOO happy for you!

Dixiechick said...

Jim..that is a horror story! We had something similar happen at a real nice restaurant, shirt/tie/reservation kind of place, and these yayhoo's came in in shorts/dirty tshirts and ball caps. I think I made a blog post about it one time...makes you wonder what the heck people are thinking.
Anyway, our weekend was very romantic..but, I better spare everyone the naughty details...not for the faint of heart. LOL...

I beati...it was wonderful. Wished I could have a replay.

Annie....it was fantabulous! Hubby most assuredly spoiled the crap out of me...it was like Christmas/Valentines and my birthday, all rolled up into one! I may have a great weekend with my hubby, but girl...you don't have to be jealous..you have those fun girl s night out that I would love, love to have.....What did you do for the weekend?