Monday, March 16, 2009

It's only Monday?



Oh, my gosh....the weekend went by in a total blur...I don't think I slept very much at all over the weekend. Hubby and I stayed on the go constantly, but we had such fun. The kids were all gone, so Hubby and I met up with new friends both Friday night and Saturday night, not getting home until around 4 a.m. both mornings....

Hubby went golfing all day Sunday with our little guy Max and his dad and mom. Leaving me at home all day Sunday by myself. I didn't make it to the gym, but you know what, who cares! I needed a day for me, just to do nothing. It was great.

But, now I am back to the grindstone, toiling away in this flourescent lighted hell. Hopefully the day will go quickly. I am so tired I can hardly stand it.

Hope you all have a great week! I will be back when I have something of interest to say.

3 comments:

Ken said...

We're not getting any sleep over here either and it's not because we're having so much fun. In addition to the baby, two of our other kids wake up several times every night. Every night, we're moving from room to room.

Sicilian said...

My weekend was a gray blur to. . . . I worked and worked and I am not recouped yet.
I am so looking forward to warmth and sunshine.
Ciao

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Mine went by fast. Not sure exactly what all I did either. But I can tell you this much, it wasn't as fun as yours. LOL