Thursday, August 20, 2009

Me Me.....

I haven't done one of these in a while..so, I found this one surfing other blogs, thought I would give it a whirl...

Me Me
1. Name something you have in common with all your siblings:
Our Mother...lol...I have one brother. I had two, but one (baby brother Tommy) passed away when he was 18 months old. Let's see...my brother, who I love dearly, don't really have a lot in common..unless you can count that we like to relax with a drink..his libation of choice..a 12 pack..mine, glass or two of wine. We like to cut up and laugh together...but, that's about it.

2. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured?
Childbirth...4 times over. Wowza...hurt like hell...but, if I was younger, financially secure...I would have another one...still would like that little girl.

3. What number of drinks constitutes your limit?
Depends on what I'm drinking... Mixed drinks- 4: Wine-a bottle

4. Do you fold your underwear?
Yes, being that most of my underwear are thongs, just fold in half.

5. Have you fired a gun before?
NO and I don't want to.

6. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Barbies..hands down.

7. Name a sound that disturbs you?
My hubby's snoring....God love him.

8. Name something random that you would never do.
Skydive or bungee jump.

9. Name a person whose diary you would love to read.
Gosh..that is a tough one...Marilyn Monroe's....

10. Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
Yes...can't remember it at the moment, but I know I have..I am wierd.

11. Name a song that makes you happy.
Don't worry...Be happy.

12. List three people you could count on NO MATTER WHAT.
Keith, my wonderful husband...my Mom Ann...and my brother, Earl...(I have no close friends)

13. If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby, could you do it?
Yes, most definitely...as long as there were no major complications.

14. What do you like about being in a committed relationship?
Security...knowing someone is at home, waiting for you...

15. What do you dislike about being in a committed relationship?
There is nothing I dislike..I have the love of my life...

16. Name something you have to do tomorrow:
Get my nails done and a pedicure

17. Name a movie you are looking forward to watching:
The Hangover...once it comes out on DVD...don't have funds or time to go to movies..also, hubby can't stay awake.

18. Name something you've heard about women that tends to be true:
We never forget any thing!

19. Do you own an iPod?
I did...then like an idiot, I left it at the gym, someone took it. But, a dear internet friend of mine is sending me his extra one....Thanks Jerry!

20. What was the last movie you watched?
Austin Powers Goldmember...cracks me up everytime!!!!

21. Do any of your friends have children?
No...

22. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don't have a CD player...my six year old does in his room, and he has an Elvis CD, does that count?

23. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
1% regular milk.

24. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Regular...2%...I don't drink it hardly at all...Chocolate milk, maybe once a year.

25. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
It has been awhile...gosh, can't really remember...at least a couple months.

26. Can you whistle?
Yes.

27. Do you have a trampoline in your back yard?
NO..but I wished..the kids would love it!

28. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Here at work..hell yeah they do. They can't stand me...the women especially. The guys, don't have too much of a problem with them.

29. What movie do you know every line to?
Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation...lol.

30. Where was your last vacation?
I have not had a really good vacation in a long time. Hubby and I drove to Florida for a weekend last year...does that count?

31. Where is your next vacation?
Maybe a weekend get away to Nashville TN in Sept...if we have the money.

32. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Would not mind getting my belly button pierced...once those six pack abs appear..
So, never is my assumption.

33. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
I don't mind one or two...but covered, hell no.

34. What did you do before this?
Went to Walmart on my lunch break and bought a chicken wrap for lunch.

35. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
When I visited my Mom last November.

36. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
At least 7. Otherwise, I am a bitch.

37. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite?
I get along better with the opposite sex. Females hate me for some reason.

38. Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back?
Usually on my side with a pillow between my legs.

39. Do you watch the news?
Occasionally, most often read it online.

40. Do you feel alone?
Never....with a husband, 4 kids, and a full time job, I never have the chance.

Wow, that was fun..now, for those of you that care...you know more about me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally can't believe u say u have no friends! I thought we were very good friends it's just been awhile since we've talked or seen each other. Hope to change that tho...lol luv ya, ttus

Dixiechick said...

Carmine, is that you???? Girl, if it is...you better call me!! Email me...I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth! If it is not Carmine...please comment and at least give me a first name.

Anonymous said...

it's michelle silly girl!! u know u're southern indiana g/f...lol

Dixiechick said...

Michelle..girl, I had no idea. Of course we are. Get ahold of me...email me..or something.