Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feeling 100% better...so, back to the gym!!!



I have not worked out in a week! A freaking week! Exactly how long I have been sick...so, I am sure that my work out tonight..will be that of a zombie...I have never went this long between workouts...always, without fail, I have worked out a minimum of 3 days a week for well over a year and a half....I am not feeling it. I have totally fell of the wagon. I plan to do a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio...not sure if it will be a 3 mile run, or 30 minutes on the eliptical...or both...I have not worked out my legs in two weeks....last week before I got sick..I only worked out one day...that was Tuesday...I ran 6 miles and did an hour of abs/shoulders/back/arms.....so, I am going to totally get my ass kicked tonight..

Pray for me.....

No comments: