Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Much For A Better New Year's Start......

Wow...can't believe, again..that I have waited so long to post. I vowed to do better this year with this blog, so far...I have failed. First post of the New Year, 13 days late....well, better late than never huh?

Honestly, I have no excuse....other than the normal day to day busy monotony that is my life. Work is kicking my booty.....home life is always stressful....even finding time to go to the gym is a struggle..as everyone always needs every second of my day for them. Someone is always pulling at me for something, at work..at home....my days just blur one right into another....and I feel like I barely have time to breathe....nice to be needed...

I have a lot to talk to about on the food and exercise part...just don't have a lot of time at the moment. I will try to find time, if the office hasn't blocked blogger, to make a post later today. Another reason my post are so sporadic...work tends to utilize Web sense, which blocks certain sites you can log onto; blogger is one of those sites, because it sees it has a "social networking" site....like facebook or twitter...some days, the walls are down, like today and I can log on and surprise..blogger is there. Like today....

So, until later...Hope your hump day is going better than mine started out...(argument with the hubby before I left for work...Mr. Burn's...already here in the office, driving me to the brink of insanity and more work than should be humanly possible for one person to have to do....)

I NEED A VACATION!!!!!

This is where I would like to be at the moment....at some remote Carribean Island...on a beach, in a bikini...very few people around....
(Would post a picture..but, blogger is being an ass to me this morning as well)

With a cocktail in hand...at 8:30 in the morning....

2 comments:

Sicilian said...

I would love to be on a beach too. . . skip the bikini . . . . can't keep the tops on. . . . sun tan oil. . . . lots of fruit drinks and warm sand under my backside.
Sounds heavenly doesn't it Dix!
Ciao

Dixiechick said...

Oh, Sicilian..it would be heavenly, that is for sure....I think I have the winter blahs...still a couple months left to go...this Indiana weather is for the pits!