Monday, June 13, 2011

No secret here....but....



I have said it often here on this blog....but Monday's....you suck! I slept absolutely none last night....insomnia, why do you torment me so? I have horrible sleep patterns lately...even taking a sleeping pill or melatonin...just doesn't seem to help. Don't really know what my problem is. Wine helps, but I can't drink every single night. LOL....Don't want to have that pattern....I try to do all that I can to relax my body and mind before bed time, but lately, just doesn't work.

Oh, well...sure hope this weeks goes fast. I am already looking forward to the weekend..

Oh, I do have one exciting announcement to make...I'm gonna do it again!

Oct 15th, 2011 I will be running this:


I am officially race crazy....but, only half crazy, as I am only going to do the half again....the full, well, it scares me silly and I just don't think I am brave enough to tackle that distance....hubby would kill me if I even mentioned the thought of that...he thinks the 13.1 miles is too far as it is....One more month and my training begins again.

No comments: