Friday, September 16, 2011

Been a while....

Wow, I just seem to get worse over time with posting on this blog....I don't have any excuse...just not a lot to talk about, no one reads this thing anymore anyway...more of a place for me to reflect any major life things I want to document...but that's about it....

So, nothing new...working, taking care of my family, and running/gym...consumes my time....the hubby and I have been having some awesome weekend adventures...we have never been so close and it has been awesome...the kids are all doing good. I don't get to see the two oldest enough..what with college/school and their jobs..plus the 17 year old has football, so he is stretched thin on time as well...

Glad Fall is finally here..the temps have cooled down....so, it makes for some enjoyable runs outside. I have one month of training left before my next half marathon...I pray that it will be cool out, but not too cold. Last year, in October, I ran my first 10 k and it was quite chilly....not sure how I will do if it is like that for 13 entire miles.

Glad the weekend is here and hope my two readers out there enjoy it. I plan too!

1 comment:

i beati said...

Srill 80's here. Share some weight lodd tricks..sk