Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shallow People....

I am so tired of shallow people...that claim to be your freind one minute, then the next...poof! Oh, well...the only true friend I have is my hubby....I count my blessings there every day. (With the exception of one or two others, but one doesnt' live close, out of state)...

I went to the gym last night...first work out I have had in 3 days....I ran 6 miles in 58 minutes...slow, slow, slow...I just wasn't feeling it. I have been kind of depressed and sluggish since last weekends fiasco with our "friend" and was just not feeling it...with a cool down walk, I ended up completing a 10k...6. 2 miles. Then I proceeded to stretch for 10 minutes and then did 15 minutes of abs...followed that with a full hour of upper body weights....man, I am feeling it today.

Didn't sleep too well last night....got a lot of crap going on with my two oldest sons....and their Dad, as well as with My Mom and Brother in S.C....between worrying about all of them, screwing things up with our friend, car problems, money issues...I feel as if I am about to crack the hell up! I feel like sometimes, there is just no point to things....how come some people, can have it so damn good...and me and my family do nothing but struggle every single day! Makes no sense sometimes....sigh. Oh, well...just continue to plod along...day in and day out, always hoping for a better today tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Blue Orchid of Texas said...

Hey, D.C., I read you this morning and immediately thought of the song by Daniel Powter - Bad Day.

Where is the moment we needed the most. You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost. They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away. And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low. You're faking a smile with the coffee to go.You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on.

I'm there most days but must...keep..dancing...

Unknown said...

I love anything regarding the topic of Shallow People. I certainly get my fill at http://www.myshallowgal.com