Monday, December 5, 2011

Total Running Miles for the year...thus far....


841...that is the number of miles I have ran this far. I so wanted to hit 1000 for the year, but I am going to fall short..:(

I am sure I will be over 900...but, I had a couple of not so stellar months...on average 18-20 miles a week is pretty good....

I could hang it up right now..be pleased that I have run as much as I have..but, I won't....maybe I can hit a 100 for the month of December....that would be pretty sweet.....let it be my highest mileage month...as it is, I am well ahead of where I was last year....by around 150 miles....so, I will take it...I feel pretty darn good about it too!

2 comments:

Italianissima said...

Do not beat yourself up for not making it to 1000! That is so incredible - you should be proud of all you have accomplished!! Keep on running - now you have a goal for next year :) Hope you have a great holiday!

Dixiechick said...

Thanks Italianissima....Hope you have a great holiday as well!