Monday, October 22, 2007

Warning...Photo might offend.....This Is to the Person....


WHO STOLE MY CAMERA OUT OF MY CAR SUNDAY IN THE HELL-MART PARKING LOT.....

I am sorry...I am not usually so graphic...but, I am ticked. I did not sleep a wink last night. It was a piece of crap camera, but it was the only one I had...I do not have the money for a replacement right now...we had to buy an entire new computer on Saturday, so I can't replace the camera; for quite some time.

The kids and I had a birthday party to go to Sunday afternoon....I took my camera so that we could take pictures while there. Before going to the party, I needed to pick up gift bags/cards, etc for the presents I had bought for the twins (friends of Aaron's) party that we were going to attend...so, I stopped by Hell-Mart....we were in there probably half an hour..came out, Went next door to where the birthday party was located, reached to get my camera, realized it was gone.
I always lock my car...but the kids were distracting me, Max got out of the car and took off, so I bolted after him, just forgot to lock the car doors I guess.
Stupid....Stupid Me......

I had wonderful pictures of my kids from Saturday Morning...still other pictures that I had not downloaded off...it really upsets me that someone could stoop so low...guess I bought someone's crack rock for the day! I hope karma comes around and bites them on the ass...and not in a good way.

I promise....less angry post later on today.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I would have been angry too. I had my car broken into before and I felt so violated. They trashed my car, throwing all of its contents out onto the lawn. I was so mad.

DIXIECHICK said...

That sucks worse than me just losing a camera I guess...there was nothing else in my car they could have taken...it was in broad daylight...so, it was probably someone parked beside me..it was in the front passenger seat, so they probably just opened the door, grabbed it real quick, took off...makes me hate people, I tell ya!

A Novelist said...

Oh I hate thieves! I am so sorry this happened to you! Don't worry, Karma will come back to that person; I truly believe that! And in return, something good will happen to you...i.e. winning the lottery perhaps? ;)

Hang in there...

DIXIECHICK said...

MMMmmmm...The lottery? Sure...karma could definitely repay me with that...I would have no problem if that happened..lol...
Thanks, Novelist!

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling. Many years ago, my wife and I drove six hours to Canada. While we were at dinner, someone broke our car's window and stole all of our stuff. My wife was so mad, she made me drive home that night (another six hours!).

Anonymous said...

I have two digitals and a video mini cam by Flip video. I would go nuts without them. Screw the asswipe that stole yours. So sorry!