Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jane has left the dance floor.....


I swear, this season is the most tragic season of any I have seen...first, you have Jane losing her mother, then missing an elimination episode due to food poisoning. Then during last nights elimination round, Marie is voted safe, yet missing, due to her father passing away. How tragic.
Jane avoided getting the boot last week due to her "food Poisoning"...but failed to avoid it this week. Dr. Quinn-tessentially elegant took the news rather well; people/judges did not seem quite as shocked as they did with Sabrina Bryan's vote-off last week; it seemed everyone pretty much expected Jane to be going home. I know that I did.
So..now that the weakest link has left the dance floor, who do you think will be in the bottom two next week? Which couple do you expect or hope to win the disco ball trophy and title of Dancing with the Stars champion?
You all know, if you have been reading my blog for anytime at all, who has my vote...I even went to www.indy500.com and downloaded a sign that says vote for Helio..lame, huh? It is now taped to the back window of my car...lol.. Well..call me lame, if you want...but I want Helio to win...trust...even if he doesn't..well, I will be in Indianapolis, come race weekend in May, watching him win yet another Indy500 championship....Holla!
Dixiechick...out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Helio too -- and Julianne is just great. But, surprisingly, I'm really enjoying Julianne's brother and Jenny too.

I think Marie ought to go next, but because of her big fan base, (apparently, mostly her RELATIVES :D), it may be Cameron.

DIXIECHICK said...

I agree Sandra...I feel Marie should go next too, then Cameron, then Jennie...I think it will come down to Helio and Mel B...maybe..I sure do want Helio to win!

Cynthia said...

Buh bye Jane! I don't know why, but I'm diggin' Jenny and Derek. I still loves me Helio to....Can't wait for next week!

The Egel Nest said...

Don't forget Marie passing out...it has been a weird season...from what you have described and the few dances I have watched :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest