Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Morning Parody





I will never know how it started
The weekend, is always way too short
Sunday should be long
If only to prolong
The next day
That which I hate

You know I hate Mondays
That's the day that Nermal comes
And lasagna doesn't taste great
That is when I feel glum

The question is why are Mondays so bad?
I'll tell you it is when my diet starts
It just isn't fair
It is when I shed my hair
Though that's not bad
It makes Jon mad!

But still I hate Mondays
They're when Jon clips his toenails
His feet make me faint dead away
That is how bad they smell

"Says here that lasagna may cause warts'
Jon hold me now, I need some support
What could happen next?
Let me see
Arlene says she's my ex
Or get desexed

That's why I hate Mondays
They just seem to steal my glee
Now my litterbox has backed up
So could you excuse me?

Rainstorm, it's a Monday!
I can feel it in my bones
Odie's brother may come to stay
Hell has come to my home

If you are not a Garfield fan..you may not appreciate this parody to the Rolling Stones Ruby Tuesday...I thought it was appropriate...I, like Garfield, hate Mondays too. The weekend flies by in a blur....seems almost non existant sometimes.

Anyway, let's get through the day, that is my mantra...that and about three cups of coffee, then usually, I am good to go.

Just wanted to say Hello to all my blogging friends...hope your weekend was good.
I will be back later today....
Dixiechick

No comments: