Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dixie wants to play...so, I am having a little ol' contest!!!

I know today is supposed to be Wordless Wednesday....but, um...I don't have anything...what I do have is a hankering for a little picture trivia....or, Guess who this is trivia....

I am going to post a picture....this gentleman was an actor from many years ago....can you tell me who he is?

The first person to guess correctly, wins a prize from Dixie....after I determine who the winner is, I will contact you for your mailing address, I will send you some Dixie love....

So, here goes...



Who is he????????

I will give you a hint...I was only one year old when his show, of which he was a supporting actor, aired.....it was in black and white.......

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Clueless?

DIXIECHICK said...

Nap...it replays on Nick at Night....sometimes....TBS....etc...think...I know you know this show.....

Anonymous said...

Max Bauer who played Jethro on the Beverly Hillbillies?

Sandra

DIXIECHICK said...

Sandra...you were only the second guess...wow! You got it right..you are good! Ok..email me your info to hatkedonna@gmail.com...and I will be sending you a prezzy!