Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guess what........


There’s a reason why I’m so euphoric today: the announcement of the official Cullen family cast!





Twilight the Movie
***February 19, 2008*** (Official Press Release)

Summit Entertainment Welcomes the Cullen Family to Twilight. I am almost done with the first book and I am loving it. I found out about this through blonde canary....and I had totally had to steal it and make a post. Thanks chickie!

I did some research of my own, this is what I found out.

Here is the cast.....
(photos courtesy of Stephanie Myers website)




The Cullen family:

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Peter Facinelli as Carlisle
Elizabeth Reaser as Esme
Jackson Rathbone as Jasper
Nikki Reed as Rosalie
Ashley Green as Alice
Kellan Lutz as Emmett



Actor Robert Pattinson joins cast of Twilight for Summit Entertainment as Edward.


Kristen Stewart joins cast as Bella.




Los Angeles, CA December 11, 2007 — Summit Entertainment announced today that Robert Pattinson will star as Edward in the highly anticipated feature film production TWILIGHT opposite Kristen Stewart. The thriller-romance, based on Stephenie Meyer's publishing phenomenon, is slated to begin production in February 2008 with Catherine Hardwicke directing a script by Melissa Rosenberg (STEP UP). Karen Rosenfelt (DEVIL WEARS PRADA) and Greg Mooradian will produce along with Mark Morgan via his Maverick Films banner.

Erik Feig, Summit Entertainment's President of Production, stated, "It is always a challenge to find the right actor for a part that has lived so vividly in the imaginations of readers but we took the responsibility seriously and are confident, with Rob Pattinson, that we have found the perfect Edward for our Bella in TWILIGHT."

Robert Pattinson most recently starred in LITTLE ASHES as the young Salvador Dali. Pattinson is best known for his role as Cedric Diggory in the recent box office successes HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX and HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE.


I am so excited! I will definitely be going to see this, even if I have to go alone.
This is sure to be a huge hit!

1 comment:

Big Pissy said...

I've read all three of these books and loved them all..but especially Twilight.

Thanks for this info! :)