Monday, February 25, 2008

Ok...lets try this again.....Hell, oh hell...Is it Monday already?

I hit publish post...before I intended...and for some reason, here at work, I can't get into my edit post...so, ignore the last half assed post I did.
It must be the lack of food....affecting my brain....

So, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was busy, of course....too much to do and not enough time to do it all.

We had a mini-blizzard here on Friday....after I got off of work Friday, driving was almost impossible, as the roads were hideous. Therefore, I had to post-pone picking up Justin (14 year old) for the weekend. Friday evening, was pretty much holed up in the house with the little kiddos. I didn't get any blogging done, because I was too busy playing with my new IPOD...whoo hooo....I am slowly starting to make it to 2008, electronically speaking. I am so excited to finally have one...I also have a new camera.....for those of you that remember,I had my last digital camera stolen from me, out of my car, in the Hell-Mart parking lot....it took me a while to finally get one...thank God for income tax refunds, huh?
Yeah, Baby....I am pretty practical....I don't have to have the most expensive of gadgets....so, this is the camera I got...

I know..green isn't that "pretty" of a color...but, I liked the camera, I liked the price...and Best Buy had just sold 30 of them, to the police force, right before I got in there....so, green it is. It is awesome though, I still haven't figured out all the things it will do...but, look for lots of pictures of my kids, etc...again.

I have a lot to talk about....but, the boss is in the office, probably will be all freaking day..so, I will post more later.

8 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

keep me updated on camera I just broke mine Nikon Boo big Hoo

DIXIECHICK said...

Sandy...so far I like it alot...How did you break your camera? This one was pretty reasonable. $150....

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Nice cam - send some pics!

Rachel said...

Congrats on finally entering into the 21st century :-) LOL.
Have fun with your ipod! I adore mine. Cute little camera!! You'll have to let us know how it works. I'm holding out big hopes for a new camera this year!!
Big hugs darlin'!

Daphne said...

hey I like the green! Take us some good pictures!!!

Ken said...

Blizzard? It's 50's and 60's here in the NW. Another mild winter for us and no snow this year.

the planet of janet said...

hey, it's not the outside of the camera that counts, ya know ;-)

and an ipod? whoohoo for you! i couldn't live without mine!

DIXIECHICK said...

Monk..thanks Babe...I will soon, I promise.

Rachel...I know. I am so excited to have it. Now I just need to get a good cell phone. The camera wasn't what I wanted, but it was good enough..I am no photographer...unlike your gorgeous self. I just needed something to capture the funny and mundane aspects of our lifes.

Rachel...thanks hon. I would have preferred any other camera..but for the kind of camera and the price, I really couldn't turn it down.

Daddio...are you trying to make me more depressed? Seriously?

Janet...I know...but I like purdy things...and um, green..camera...not so much. Oh, well...pictures are great though!
Yes, I am finding out now, how in the heck did I ever live without my IPOD...lurvin it!