Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dancing With The Stars...Who Was Voted off?



Shannon Elizabeth won’t have to shed any more tears over “Dancing With the Stars.”



The 34-year-old actress, who cried at the judges’ harsh remarks last week, was eliminated Tuesday from the ABC dance-off.

The pair earned 51 out of 60 points for their two dances Monday. Judges loved the couple’s tango, calling it Elizabeth’s “best dance by far.” But their mambo didn’t fare as well, with the judges describing Elizabeth as “gawky,” “gangly” and “awkward.”

I have to agree...it was time for her to go. Next on the chopping block...Marissa.

Do you think the right star was sent home?

Dixiechick..out.

3 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

Marissa please go and David Archiuletta I know he is good but to me David Cook outshines him and at times Syesha, also . What am I missing.?He seems flat to me at times as in affect and audience appeal?what do you say my expert predictor??

DIXIECHICK said...

Sandy..I couldn't agree with you more. I was just telling my husband last night that I couldn't understand what in the heck the big deal was about archie....I just don't get it. I am pulling for David Cook to win this. Archie is boring to me and his shyness and meek attitude is starting to grate on my nerves.

Cynthia said...

Elizabeth had to go, I just couldn't take all the crying...I think Christian de la Fuente has to be next...What was with his arm???