Friday, April 25, 2008

It's The Weekend...What are your plans?



Actually, my week has been pretty good. I am grateful that it is Friday...I am leaving work in two hours, at one p.m., and Hubby and I are driving here...


That's Nashville, TN for those of you that don't know...it will just be the two of us, so I am looking forward to a fun, naughty, alcohol induced time...we are dressing up, hitting the clubs, hopefully have a repeat of my last Fun filled Nashville weekend. I have lost a lot of weight, hubby has bought me some sexy clothes and I am going out and strutting my stuff and dancing till my feet fall off!

Hope you all have a wonderful, safe, fun filled weekend yourselfs!

Until Monday...Dixiechick...out!

11 comments:

Seals said...

Mmmmmmmm. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;) :D

Blissfully Wed said...

Have fun in my town. If only we had the free time this weekend, we'd love to meet you guys.

Big Pissy said...

Have a wonderful time! :)

Ken said...

Hopefully your hubby won't find a card stuck between your cheeks. Have a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time!!! If you get this before you go, we're having sushi dinner tomorrow night if you care to join before you hit the town. I'm on call this weekend so no lick-her for me!! I do have a co-worker that appears to go to Menage's (saw it on her myspace). Maybe you will see her there and let me know...

Kimberly McKay said...

How great for you two to get away and have couple time. Have a great weekend! Blog Hopping!

BITR Country Girl said...

Have a great weekend in Nashville! I'm sooooo jealous! Your out having tons of fun and I'm here working all weekend! I bet it's even nice weatherwise there too!

i beati said...

oh crap I'll be Spring Cleaning still have extra fun for me sk

Cynthia said...

Hey Dixie...hope you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Well????? How was it?????

DIXIECHICK said...

Ajooja...I was good..for once. The place was dead...nothing much going on. We still had fun though.

Blissfuly wed..soon my friend..soon.

Pissy..we did, thanks.

Daddio...funny guy you are. Nope..no card between my cheeks.

Flat..email me with your cell again..I will put it in my address book, that way I have it for our next visit. Sorry I missed you. That would have been fun.

Wornoutwoman...it is..we try to do that once every six weeks or so. We always have an intown date night every two weeks. Keeps our marriage on the straight and narrow.


Jamie..it was nice. The weather, for the most part was too. We had fun, but not as much as we have had there.

Beati..I did the cleaning bit the weekend before. It was nice to get away, not worry about anything but having fun.

Nap..we did. Thanks, hon.


Flat...it could have been better..but not too bad.