Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life Could Be Worse....




Life could be worse.



We all have bad days at times, and we are ready to quit our jobs. Well, next time you have a day like that remember this.......



WHEN you have a 'I Hate My Job' day, try this:



On
your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the
thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johson
& Johson. Be very sure you get this brand.



When
you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the
phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable
clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove
the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so
that it will not become chipped or broken...



Now
the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it
carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:



'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johson & Johson is personally tested and then sanitized '.



Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,



'I am so glad I do not work in thermometer quality control at Johson & Johson.'

4 comments:

Ken said...

I agree. I rather be the one testing condoms at Trojan.

DIXIECHICK said...

Daddio..you are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Now I don't feel so bad about all the BS going on at my job!

Sandy Kessler said...

hahaah come and visit me - did you buy a new bathing suit yet??