Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lazy Wednesday Meme......

I totally stole this from Ajooja...He is such a sweetheart, I didn't think he would care. Since I have been at a loss for words as of late, I figured this would enlighten some of you about little ol' Dixie here....so, here goes!


What time did you get up this morning? I got up at 6:55 a.m., my alarm was set for 6:30 a.m., but I hit snooze every morning, at least twice.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wall-E. I have a little kids, geez...did you think I went on my own?

What is your favorite TV show? Lost, Weeds, Big Love, Sopranos, Rescue Me, Nip/Tuck...oh, the question was "favorite t.v. show"...MMMmmmm, sorry I can't name just one.

What do you usually have for breakfast? One pack of oatmeal, 40 cal cup of yogurt and one cup of fresh strawberries/canteloupe.

What is your middle name? Ann

What food do you dislike? Beets and turnips.

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Ummm...I don't listen to a C.D...I listen to my IPod...with songs downloaded from I-Tunes....now if the question was...what is your favorite song, well I would have to say, at the moment...Three Six Mafia..and Lolly.

What kind of car do you drive? 2007 Silver Saturn Ion

What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey Club

Favorite item of clothing? My stilettos, baby!

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland

Favorite brand of clothing? Bebe

Where would you retire to? Miami, Florida

What was your most recent memorable birthday? 32. I had just met my husband that summer, we found out we were expecting the little Maxter, and his family gave me a birthday party at the lake, the only one I have ever had as an adult.

Favorite sport to watch? Sports? Yuck! I hate all sports. I will tolerate watching football, if its the Superbowl, or if its my boys that are playing.

Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person....I am not a happy morning person...I am in fact quite hateful and grumpy

What is your shoe size? 6 1/2 to 7, depends on the shoe.

Pets? Had them as a child, don't want one now. Don't have one.

What did you want to be when you were little? Pediatrician

How are you today? Just peachy...counting the minutes until I can leave work, then I will be even better.

What is your favorite candy? Fudge, any kind, especially chocolate with walnuts.

What is your favorite flower? Roses...any color.

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Labor Day, Sept. 1st...I get another mini vacation from this hellish job!

What are you listening to right now? The kooks I work with talking, the printer whirring in the background, and the oldies station (of which I have no choice).

What was the last thing you ate? Panda bowl, with chow mein and chicken with mushrooms from Panda Express.

Do you wish on stars? Not since I was a kid.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sexy, siren red.

How is the weather right now? Perfect. Sunny and 80ish.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Customer

Favorite soft drink? Cherry Coke Zero

Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden

Hair color? Brown, with Auburn/red highlights..eek...it's time for a touch up!

What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie/Barbie Townhouse

Summer or winter? Summer...strappy sandals and short skirts.

Hugs or kisses? Kisses

Chocolate or Vanilla? If we are talking ice cream, vanilla.

Coffee or tea? Coffee...2 cups per day, minimum!

When was the last time you cried? MMmmmmm...it's been awhile, I honestly don't remember..oh, yeah...last week, I went for a run, my muscles locked up on me and I was in such terrible pain, I think a tear or two was shed...

What is under your bed? Dust?...as far as I know, nothing else.

What did you do last night? Went for a 3 mile run, had "spousal time", played with the kiddo, read him a story, watched t.v. and went to bed.

What are you afraid of? Death....especially of one of my children.

Salty or sweet? Both, at the same time...Margaritas...yum!

How many keys on your key ring? 2...car and house.

Favorite day of the week? Friday

Do you make friends easily? No, I try...when I do, they end up moving away....hasn't been easy over the last few years. Where I work, there are more men then women, the women are clique' and not very friendly.

5 comments:

Bradley's Mom said...

Very interesting! I learned a lot about you from this!!

Just stopped by to say hi!!

Hope all is well with you!

xoxo
Linda

DIXIECHICK said...

Hi, Linda..what a pleasant surprise..thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Haven't been getting many of those lately. ;) I hope all is well with you also...ready for the new season of Dancing with the Stars?

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Hey baby - just stopping by to say hi!

DIXIECHICK said...

Monk...my long lost secret lover, how have you been honey? I have missed chatting with you....email me sometime!

Bradley's Mom said...

YES! I am ready for DWTS! But I don't think it starts til Sept!!

Have a GREAT day!