Friday, October 3, 2008

Wow....I am so honored....

I just received an email that my blog was nominated for a blog of the day award!
Wow....I don't know what to say, but thanks...Bill. Here is a link to Bill's Blog of the Day site...
http://blogofthedayawards.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html



Blog Awards Winner

Please check out the Blog of the Day site...if you are looking for a great new blog read, or you just want to nominate someone that you think is deserving.....head over to Blog of Day site and find that new blog or nominate that favorite blogger of yours.

Have a great Weekend everyone!

4 comments:

A Novelist said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is Chelle,
Just want to say that's great and congrats on your award!!!

Sandy Kessler said...

Cloris should have gone before Mc Ginley He wasn't that atrocious Congratulations blogger of the day !!I love your jkes..sk

Ann(ie) said...

That is TOO cool! Congrats!!