Monday, December 22, 2008

Because I'm bored....

And, I'm not ready to post about my weekend just quite yet....probably bore all of ya'll anyway.
So...I stole this survey/meme thingy from over at Why Are You Stalking Me's Blog....I thought I would give it a whirl....

Name: Donna

Birthdate: Sept 7th

Birthplace: North Carolina

Current Location: Indiana

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brunett/with reddish highlights

Height: 5′ 2″

Weight: 114 lbs

Piercings: None

Tatoos: Not now/not ever

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Wonderful Husband

Overused Phraze: Would you kids please be quiet!!!!

FAVORITES

Food: Nice juicy steak

Candy: Dark Chocolate

Number: 7

Color: black

Animal: I don't have an animal, so I can't really have a favorite

Drink: Cherry Coke Zero/Water

Alcohol Drink: Wine, Wine, Wine...

Bagel: Blueberry

Letter: D

Body Part on Opposite sex: Butt

This or That

Pepsi or Coke: Coke

McDonalds or BurgerKing: McDonald's..but only for the salads...Burger King guy creeps me out!

Strawberry or Watermelon: Strawberry

Hot tea or Ice tea: Hot tea in the Winter, Ice tea in the Summer

Hot Chocolate or Coffee: coffee

Kiss or Hug: both

Dog or Cat: Neither

Rap or Punk: Neither

Summer or Winter: Summer

Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny Movies

Love or Money: You can have all the money in the world, but if you don't have love, you have nothing!

YOUR…

Bedtime: 11:00 P.M.

Most Missed Memory: Can't recall

Best phyiscal feature: legs

First Thought Waking Up: Oh, God...I don't want to get up...I hate my job!

Goal for this year: Work on controlling my patience

Best Friends: My husband Keith

Weakness: shopping

Fears: something happening to my children

Heritage: Cherokee Indiana (1/8th cherokee)

Longest relationship: Um...My first husband...eight years.

HAVE YOU… Ever

Drank: Yes

Ever Smoked: Tried it once, during my first divorce, not for me..yuck!

Pot: I am ashamed to admit, but yes...in my younger years...

Ever been Drunk: Sadly, yes...

Ever been beaten up: Yes...let's not go there...bad memories!

Ever beaten someone up: No, but I have fought back in defense. Is that the same thing?

Ever Shoplifted: No

Ever Skinny Dipped: No

Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Yes

Been Dumped Lately: No...I have always been the dumpee..

IN A GUY/GIRL

Favorite Eye Color: Hazel

Favorite Hair Color: Brown/Black

Short or Long: short

Height: 6′ +

Style:Current, age appropriate

Looks or Personality: both

Hot or Cute:Cute

Drugs and Alcohol:Prefer he refrain from drugs/alchohol in moderation

Muscular or Really Skinny:Muscular

RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: two

What country do you want to Visit: Italy

How do you want to Die: Preferrably in my sleep

Been to the Mall Lately: 3-4 times a week, usually

Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes....especially in the summer, when I can sit out on my porch, watch the lightning and listen to the rain.

Get along with your Parents: Only have my Mom left, usually we do...we live 700 miles apart, so it's easy to get along.

Health Freak: Yeah, kinda...

Do you think your Attractive: Yes, I work very hard to be...

Believe in Yourself: Yes

Want to go to College: I would love to go back...maybe one day!

Do you Smoke: Yuck, no!

Do you Drink: Yes, wine, hardly ever anything else

Shower Daily: Twice a day, every day

Been in Love: Yes, with the love of my life right now and forever.

Do you Sing: only in the car

Want to get Married: I am

Do you want Children: I have plenty, so no more for me.

Have your future kids names planned out: no more kids for this chick

Age you wanna lose your Virginity: Um..that happened a long time ago!

Hate anyone: I don't hate...now dislike, hell yeah, lot's of people!

Well, that was fun...feel free to grab it and entertain yourself.

I will be back later with a recap of my glorious, overly stimulating weekend..LOL.

1 comment:

Sicilian said...

:) Good to know you Donna.
Ciao