Friday, December 5, 2008

Dreams...

I very seldom dream....if I do, I hardly ever remember them.
But, this morning, I had the most realistic dream...I was in a school of some sort, I think I was a teacher/aide or something. I believe it was a high school. As I was walking through the school, sitting in a chair, was this man...as I walked by, he grabbed my wrist, twirled me around and pulled me onto his lap....he smiled up at me, and took my face in his hands...pulled me into him, and kissed me....I actually felt the tingle from the kiss, then my alarm went off...Damn! Why does it always do that, when you are dreaming and you get to the good part!

Oh, this is the man I was dreaming about....


Why, I don't know. I seen Quantam of Solace several weeks ago. No one, or nothing was on my mind when I went to bed (Honey, if you are reading this, seriously, I was not fantasizing about another man, or any man) ...
Also, the whole school bit, I don't get that either....Oh, well...I just thought it was funny that I dreamed this sort of dream, about this man in particular.

So, what kind of crazy dreams do you have? Share with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord we can't even go there!! I dream almost every night. While I was going through my divorce I had the most erotic dreams ever...I blame it on my sexual deprivation.

Now I dream about work mostly.