Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HOW MUCH MY MAN LOVES ME.....FOOT SOAKS AND JESSICA SIMPSON SHOES....

Ya'll...I know this may sound mushy/gushy, sappy and all of that...but, I must tell you what my lovely wonderful husband did for me last night...I came home form work, cooked dinner...totally awesome rocking spaghetti dinner, complete with salad and garlic bread...and after dinner, he insisted I relax, he did the whole kitchen clean up duty, in between doing laundry...so, I sat and watched t.v., Everybody Loves Raymond...because that is one of my most favorite sitcoms, and sipped on a glass of Pinot Noir....after he was done with the kitchen clean up..he proceeded to give me one of these....



He put Lavender foot soak salts in it, let me soak until the very warm water was cool, then he scrubbed the bottoms/sides of my feet, dried them off and lotioned them up for me...so very sweet.....

See, I have been wearing these shoes that have been pinching the sides of my feet, making little callous places on them...hurt, owie, very badly....he noticed this, he knew of this...

So, after the foot soak, he went online, said he was going to buy me a new pair of shoes...after looking online, he knew ordering a pair would take a week or so to get...so, he decided to run into town, to the mall and buy me a new pair. He knows what I like, he knows my shoe size...so, I was so pleasantly surprised when he came back home, with not one, but two pairs of shoes...He went to Macy's....and purchased me these lovelys..




These are from the Jessica Simpson line...and I loves 'em.....they are totally sexy...

What did I do to deserve this guy?

Sigh....

3 comments:

Real Life Drama Queen said...

Those shoes rock! Sounds like you have one hell of a hubby there. Does he have a brother? LOL

Linka72 said...

Awww..what a sweetie!
If it were my husband, these would have some sort of clear heel and feathered trim...he seems to have this fascination with strippers lately..HA!

Sicilian said...

How thoughtful Dix. . . . I would have been thrilled with just the kitchen being cleaned up.
Enjoy the love. . . and the new shoes.
Ciao