Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wow...Surprise...Surprise....

I can't believe I actually got onto my blog from work! They have been very thorough with blocking any/all blogging as of late and by the time I get home from work, especially on the nights I go to the gym, you can forget about me blogging. I do not have an extra spare moment.

How was the weekend for everyone? Mine was good...busy as usual. Hubby and I went to the gym together last Friday night. He spent some time on the treadmill with me, then while I was finishing up my upper body workout, he went and soaked in the hot tub. Afterwards, we grabbed a quick supper and went home to shower and go out for a few drinks with Friends.

Saturday, we honest to goodness, lazed around the entire day. Finally, we got ourselves up and dressed and got out of the house for awhile. We didn't do anything to eventful.

Sunday, Mother's day...(I had no kids! On Mother's day! Imagine that.)....hubby took me for a late breakfast at Bob Evans....then we came back home to relax...hubby drove down to his Mom's to visit with her and pick up our little Maxter...and I got to stay home and relax.

Unfortunatley, during the night, Sunday night, I came down with a terrible stomach bug....hubby actually came home from work early to help take care of me. I was miserable! So, I ended up not making into work.

Needless to say, you can only imagine what my reception was like coming back here today. Not good. Fortunately, the day is almost over...I am feeling better and I think I will hit up the gym for a work out tonight. I have not been in 3 days. I am missing it. I am still sort of weak feeling, so I may not push myself too hard tonight. A little cardio and some leg/ab exercises.

Hope you are all having a great start to your week! Tomorrow is hump day! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. Hope you had a good Mother's day!