Monday, July 13, 2009

If I could get blood out of this.....



Then I could probably make money grow on trees.....



But, alas...neither are meant to be....as it stands, the stress level I have regarding our finances is through the roof. Hubby keeps telling, not to worry..not to worry....but, that is really hard not to do....

I hate Mondays..that is no secret....this weekend was very uneventful...nothing of interest to even talk about...Friday night I worked out after work for almost three hours, while hubby ran down to meet his mom to pick up Max....afterwards, he came to the gym to pick me up and we went to the grocery and struggled through trying to buy enough groceries to get us from Friday to this Friday....we had less than $100 to do so, so I perused the Payless sales flyer online, made a list..bought only what was on sale and we managed to spend exactly what we had alloted. I had forgotten how tough that really is. Saturday, we had terrible rain showers in the afternoon....but once they stopped, the sun came out and I went for a 4.25 mile run...For the week, I have ran over 17 miles....I only made it to the gym twice for cardio/strength training, wanted to go back on Sunday for a full body circuit on the strength training part, but it didn't happen.

I was awakened early Sunday morning, somewhere around 7:30 a.m...by the obnoxious rumble of car after car going by the front of our house. We live very close to the street and directly across the street from our house is a church with a beautiful church lawn, and every year at this time, they have an outdoor church service/gospel singing and antique car show. It goes on all day and they are very loud. I tossed and turned for half an hour and realized it was futile, so I got up, made some coffee and spent some time on the computer, that is until hubby got up..and Max.
(Aaron spent a week with his dad and then left Sunday afternoon to go back to Terre Haute to spend a week with his Aunt/Uncle and cousins.)

I did some light housework, then showered and dressed....we had to pack Aaron a suitcase with some clean clothes, etc..to take over to his dads, as he was goig to leave with his aunt/uncle who were up visiting Aaron's grandfather (dad's dad), due to it being his birthday. We ran that over...went to the mall and window shopped (no money, remember)...and I hate doing that...looking at the pretty clothes, wishing I had some, and knowing I cant...but, it killed a couple hours.

Came home and had to listen to Max whine and be defiant...I don't know what the hell is gotten into that boy, but he has become so argumentative...let's just say he popped off at the mouth to his Dad and I both and got sent to his room for a while...he thinks he can have the run of the neighboorhood, go to whatever playmates house he chooses, whenever he wants. I have to remind him, he is six and a half, not sixteen....driving me crazy! I really believe he is going to be a trial lawyer when he grows up. LOL.....

Well, guess I better get to work....wouldn't do for me to lose my job over blogging now would it...I need it to bad.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: