Thursday, January 21, 2010

Attention Companies: I Will Review Your Products...





Yes, I am shamelessly pimping myself out!!! I want to be a product reviewer....send it to me, I will try it, and give my thumbs up or thumbs down....Dixie can not tell a lie...I will give it my best opinion.....

Oh, the levels I will go to get free stuff..no, seriously..there are so many health products/foods out there, with 4 kids, I just don't have the funds to try them all...but, oh, how I want to....

I read so many health/fitness blogs, so many other great bloggers get free loot...how do they do it?

If anyone out there knows how to make this happen, or how you go about signing up, leave me a comment, send me an email and let me know...

Thanks..bye!!!

3 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

happy 2010 find some for me - plenty of time sandyakessler@gmail.com

looking for a good at home job now had one that ended . must start our own ha

Dixiechick said...

Happy 2010 to you as well Sandy! I would love to have my own business...I hate getting up and "working for the man"..lol.

Flat Coke and Flies said...

While visiting my gf's friend in Milwaukee last weekend she apparently spends about 3 hours a day on this "free stuff" and gets BOXES AND BOXES delivered to her door each day. All GOOD products, too!! Wish I could find out how to get into it, too.