Monday, January 18, 2010

What a terrific day this is turning out to be....


My boss...a.ka. "Mr. Burns"...

Called off of work today....for a reason that if I tried to use, I would without a doubt be given a lecture, or wrote up...

One of his friends, got arrested for a D.U.I...last night, while in jail, her dogs tore into one another, one hurt the other pretty badly, so not only did he havet to take care of her dogs, he had to go bail her ass out of jail...lol...

Oh, the irony...I am so going to use this the next time I need to miss work, if I am ill or one of my kids, they better not even dare to say a word to me....what cracks me up, this isn't a girl friend, a wife, a best friend, a relative...just some random loser chick he knows....he seriously must really want to get laid....lol....taking a day off work, to bail a friend out of jail..

How can they let him constantly get away with this kind of stuff? He is always missing for one reason or another...always taking off early (he is salaried) to "pretend" to go visit another customer in a different town over....an hour away...actually, I feel he is just going home...because he never seems to have any results or proof of these "meetings" the next day....

Every Friday, like clockwork, he leaves the office after lunch...to go visit properties, when we both know he has a gig at six in his hometown, every Friday night (he plays sax)...because come Monday mornings, no proof of these visits...lol...

He must really think we are morons....

Hope he enjoys his "three day weekend"...

Least I don't have to listen to him in the office today..well, I am off to lunch...3.5 mile run here I come!

No comments: