Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Survey...

Ok, I haven't done one of these in a long time...I totally stole this one from Southernland living...(I just love her blog)...I thought it would be fun...and maybe give my only 3 readers a look into my relationship with my wonderful, darling husband....Feel free to steal it from me and put it up on your blog.





Here goes:

Who is your man? The Hubster...aka..Keith...aka...pumpkin.....aka...babe!


How long have have you been together? 8 years


How long did you date? We met on a Sunday, I didn't see him that next Monday(although we talked on the phone), he came to visit me that Teusday night..and he never left. He practically moved in with me right away...total love at first sight.


Who eats more? Hubby...because he is a big burly man.


Who said "I love you" first? I think I did...but, he immediately responded with the "I love you too".


Who is taller? The Hubster...by about 8 inches


Who sings better? Neither of us...we both suck! LOL...


Who is smarter? Well, he thinks he is...he has a syndrome..the "know it all"..LOL...


Whose temper is worse? We are pretty even. Although lately, mine has been pretty bad.

He is learning to just walk away from me if I "get in a mood"....He doesn't "fuel the fire" much anymore. When I lose it, it is not pretty! He has gotten much better at smoothing over my ruffled feathers.


Who does the laundry? The Hubster is the laundry manager in our house. I have not done one load of laundry in our entire 8 years together. He likes to do it, took it over and forbids for me to start the machine. He actually gets pissed off if I even try. So, I don't.


Who takes out the garbage? Most often, the Hubster...we burn our trash, recycle the recyables, he takes care of it.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I generally do...because I sleep alone. We don't sleep together...we can't..due to the Hubster working 3rd shift and his terrible snoring problems. When hubster sleeps, he is all over the bed..seriously, after he gets up, the bed looks like a cyclone hits it...I barely move...harldy have to make the bed at all, because it barely looks slept in when I get up...lol.


Who pays the bills? We both work, we contribute together to our checking..but Hubster manages the budget and keeps our checking account balanced and pays the bills.


Who is better with the computer? It's kind of equal. I feel like I know more, he feels like he knows more...He couldn't put together a spreadsheet if his life depended on it, same with a word document or a power point presentation..but, when it comes to backing up our computer, running scans, restoring hard drives, etc...Hubby generally does well with that.


Who mows the lawn? Hubs...he would kill me if I even tried. He will not allow me to do any yardwork.


Who drives when you are together? Hubster does when we first start out...but, with the lack of sleep and his narcolepsy...I usually end up driving us home.


Who pays when you go out? He does, but it is "our money"


Who is the most stubborn? Me! I'm awfully stubborn!


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is! I hate being wrong.


Who's parents do you see the most? His...my Mother lives in SC.


Who asked who out? We met online. But, he contacted me first.


Who proposed? He never actually "proposed"...we had a child first...just decided, since we loved each other so much, we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together.


Who wears the pants? Our relationship is give and take. He is not a controlling husband. He lives every day to make me happy. As I do for him. Our relationship is not perfect by any means...but, he is the perfect man for me. He tells me every day what a wonderful and beautiful wife I am to him. So, we share the pants! LOL....


This was fun! Now, you know a little more about me. If you use this on your blog, leave me a comment and let me know. I would like to read your answers.

No comments: