Monday, May 3, 2010

My Life is So Boring......



As is my blog as of late...I don't know....just like the baby in the photo..my attitude has just been bleh....meh...whatever....

I don't feel like doing much...Work has been extremely busy...so busy, that I in fact had to work this past Saturday...six days in a row..yay me! I would be excited and say yay, overtime! But, it was really more trouble than it was worth.

I am really starting to feel my age...I will be 40 this year after all...I am tired all the freaking time...occasionally, I have these little "spurts" of energy...but, they are few and far between...when I am not at work, I don't want to do anything, but veg out...I mean..just sit, do nothing...but, as a busy Mom, wife...I can't do that...when I am at work, I just want to be home...it is a vicious cycle, let me tell you.

There are not enough hours in the day....I am still working out...forcing myself, to be exact. I continue to eat healthy, for the most part, until the weekend rolls around...then I splurge.. a little. Then come Monday, I again feel all blech!

My workouts are still averaging about 4 days a week...seriously, all I can do with all the other obligations I have. Weekends, I am on the go from sun up to sun down.

I did calculate the number of miles I ran in April...77.65 to be exact. I was aiming for a minimum of 80....so, I failed in that goal.

Hubby thinks I push myself too hard..maybe I do...I don't feel like I do enough some days, but when I sit and think about my day, every second is consumed by something. Very little is spent on just "me".....if you don't count the exercising part..I don't, because lately, it has just become another chore...something I "have" to do...

I have lost my "zest"....how do I get it back? Maybe I am just "fatiqued"...a weekend with nothing but sleep..you think? I may have to have a little chat with the hubby...this weekend is a kid free weekend, and I think we should just spend it at home...no running, no kids, no housework, no cooking..nothing...but rest and rejuvenation...something has got to give...

Dixie is losing herself.....

1 comment:

Sicilian said...

Just an observation. . . sounds a bit like depression. . . google symptoms and see if your suffering from mild depression.
Ciao