Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time off????


This is about my state of mind at the moment...

No amount of coffee can recharge me...I am so tired ya'll..I could cry...seriously.

I am thinking of taking an entire week off from any physical activity...I am not sure what kind of effect that will have on my strength training and endurance? I work out 4-5 days a week..heavy cardio, weight lifting for over an hour at least twice a week...

I am at the end of my rope..mentally and physically...so, I think taking time off would be a good thing..but, I am undecided.

I need some input here....Have any of you ever taken a week off from working out?
If so, how did it go?

Please..some advice would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Sicilian said...

I am not doing as much as you are. . . . the trainer we are using said you really need to rest inbetween days. . . . he said MWF with rest on T TH. I do something everyday, however I only work out hard MWF.
It is hard for me to start back up if I stop all together. . . . I'd just reduce days instead.

PS
Got the gift . . . thanks.