Monday, July 12, 2010

My newest Obsession....



Um...I know I may be almost 40 years old..but, I love this show! I just read about it on a blog a few weeks ago, so I checked it out online, started watching all episodes on mtv..and I can admit, I have become hooked...Hubby laughs at me, says it is too young..for me to be watching...but, I like the drama! I am a reality t.v. addict.
My favorite is Snooki...she is so annoying, but you can't help but like her....Her "waaahhhh" she makes when things don't go her way, cracks me up...And Ronnie..omg..his laugh is infectious! Yes, I am secretly a teenager..lol...but, anyway, do any of you watch this show? Season 2 starts in a couple weeks, I can't wait!

Other reality Shows I like: Cake Boss, 19 kids and Counting, The Little Couple, Tori and Dean, 16 and pregnant, Kendra and yes, even Kate Plus 8....

What reality shows are you addicted too?

1 comment:

TinaM said...

I haven't seen Jersey Shore lol. I'm addicted to biggest looser, hell's kitchen, and just the past 2 seasons- Survivor. Oh those wife swap and nanny show always make me feel like I'm doing a good job, so I like those too HAHA!