Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF!!!!



Wow! I am so glad it's Friday..you don't even know. It has been a week of pure hell here at work. Come 5 o'clock...today, I am going to run out that damn door! Mr. Burns and I had a huge blow up Tuesday Morning and it has been downhill ever since. He totally threw me under the bus in front of our Branch Manager..yelled at me, berated me and made not only me look like a fool, but himself as well. He's such an idiot and I have learned, as two face as they come. He definitely is not a co-worker you can trust. I have tried so hard to get along with him...have patience, count to 10 when he pisses me off, but Tuesday, he was a total dick. Yeah, I said it...he is. At this point, we are not even speaking unless it is work related, and the highlight of my day is when his toupee'd ugly head heads out the door.

So, with being ill, dealing with some female health issues, crap here at work...I am more than ready to have a wonderful weekend with the hubby. Kids are gone again for the weekend (coming home Sunday night), so hubby has promised me a romantic date night tonight and tomorrow. I am so excited....we are going out for dinner/drinks tonight, maybe to see a movie....I heard Dinner for Smucks was really good, really funny...I need some laughs, so we may go see that...and tomorrow night, we are going to one of our favorite restaurants, on the Wabash River...McGraw's steakhouse....yum, yum....

Not sure what else we are going to do...I am sure there will be a little housework on my agenda (as usual) and at least one trip to the gym on Saturday. With being ill the past two weeks, I have really gotten behind on my running and strength training. I have done much better this week. So far I have ran 15.5 miles for the week, worked out my abs one night and last night, did full strength training on my legs. I am so sore today I can barely walk. Which means I taxed my muscles good. I was planning on another short run after work tonight, before we go out..but, I can barely walk. So, it is probably best I take easy. Tomorrow, I will run 4.5 miles, making it 20 miles for the week. Not too shabby.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...

DixieChick....out.

No comments: