Thursday, September 16, 2010

Success!


I did it! Sore legs are not, I ran a total of 5 miles last night. I am very proud of myself for not tucking tail and going to the gym and getting it done. I am still sore today and I slept like crap last night, but overall..I feel pretty good. Physically. Mentally, just a little burned out. Too much going on and not enough time or money to take care of the business at hand...which causes undue stress...hence, probably another reason sleep has been evading me.
Maybe a short run of 3 miles or so, outside this evening is just what the doctor ordered. We shall see....at least Friday is almost here...that's something.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Well done for hanging in there.

Yeah it has been quite a week. Roll on Friday :)

i beati said...

excellent

Sicilian said...

Good job Dix. Exercise can cause you to have sleep issues if you are doing it late in the evening.

Ciao

Anonymous said...

http://www.successquotes365.com