Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday My Son!



Wow, where has time gone? Seems just like yesterday, you were toddling around behind me, tugging on my leg, saying "up, up, Mommy"...wanting me to carry you everywhere you went. Now, I don't have to carry you anymore...you are almost a grown man. 17 today! I am so proud of you...You have your head on straight...you are thoughtful, compassionate and loving. Carry these traits forward with you into your adulthood and you will find a much happier life will exist for you.

Happy Birthday my dear boy!

2 comments:

Sicilian said...

I'm catching up on blogs. I am glad you're back to work. I know how proud you are of your kids. I hope your new year is very blessed.
Ciao

Dixiechick said...

Hi, Sicilian...glad to hear from you. Hope things are going well for you. I miss reading your blog. Still can't get access to it for some reason. Hope you have a very blessed 2011 as well.