Thursday, February 10, 2011

LOVE...


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I would post this little survey I found on another blog.

LOVE


♥ What are your middle names?
Ann
Alan

♥ How long have you been together?
9 years this upcoming June

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met online-chatted on a Saturday, met on a Sunday, were apart one day (Monday) and he visited on Tuesday and never left...we have never been apart one day since.

♥ Who asked whom out?
He contacted me via Match.com first. I ignored his first three emails, then on a whim, answered him back and the rest is history.

♥ How old are each of you?
Me-40
Him-48

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
His, My brother lives in S.C.

♥ Do you have any children together?
I have three from a previous marriage, we have one together...Max who is 8 years old today!

♥ What about pets?
None

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No, I grew up in S.C. and he grew up here in Indiana.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No, see above

♥ Who is the smartest?
We both are, but I have blonde moments, or has he refers to them "pumpkin moments.a.k.a Kelly Bundy moments...lol...

♥ Who is more sensitive?
Definitely me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Applebee's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Spurlocks, Our Time and McGraws Steakhouse

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Florida

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
I have two ex-husbands, neither are really crazy, but the second definitely has some issues. He has one ex-wife and we never hear from her.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Both of us! We butt heads terribly sometimes.

♥ Who does the cooking?
He does it on my gym nights, I do it on non-gym nights and weekends, unless we go out to eat, which we do a lot.

♥ Who is more social?
He is...he talks to everyone!

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
I am...Keith doesn't care what the house looks like.

♥ Who is more stubborn?
I am

♥ Who hogs the bed?
We don't sleep together-can't-due to severe snoring issues (him, not me)

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
I do because I go to work during the day, Keith works nights.

♥ Where was your first date?
Lunch at Applebee's, then back to my house.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Neither. We both come from small families. He has one sister, I have one brother.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not really...They just die and cost too much money.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Just us, his parents and our four boys.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Definitely me!

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Immediately. We wasted no time. Love at first sight!

♥ Who eats more?
Him. Most guys do dont' they?

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
He is the "Laundry Manager" in our house. From the day we met, he took over and will get extremely mad at me if I even touch it.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Both-He is better at weeding out viruses and doing system restore and I am better at everything else...lol.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him 99% of the time

Well-that was fun! Feel free to use it on your blog. Leave me a comment if you do so I can stop by and see your answers.

Happy Valentines day if I don't post again before then.

No comments: