Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ooops!

Wow..I can't believe I went an entire day without posting...it is now 2:30 in the morning, Saturday morning to be exact....I am exhausted, but I didn't want to let my faithful readers..all five of you...down, without posting. I took Friday off of work...I needed a break! I spent it with my wonderful husband....at least, up until he had to get ready to go to work. Then, with his encouragement,(since the kids are all gone..to their Dads/Grandma's)... I got dressed up, very very nice....went to Indianapolis to meet up with some friends at a private club we go too...for an evening out. I couldn't drink..I drove, I am a strong believer of drinking and driving do not mix...JUST DON'T DO IT! Anyway, things were pretty lame...everyone was ho hum..boring...so I came home. I miss the hubby..things are always fun with him..without him..not so much. Tomorrow night is the clubs annual Halloween Party...everyone wants hubby and I to come...I don't have a costume...don't want to go without one..don't really have the money to buy one...spent way too much on the kids....but it is more important to me that they have costumes then us..I am just that wonderful of a mother. Thank you for agreeing...I know that you are. LOL....anyway...I am sitting here having a glass of wine, watching Weeds on showtime..that is a funny show...Do any of you watch that? I don't do drugs..but it is a funny show about a Mom that has 2 kids, her husband dies..she starts selling weed to support her family...really funny. Well..think I am going to bed. No big plans for tomorrow...although, I do intend to sleep in..get up, make some coffee and read every one's blogs...sorry if this post wasn't that entertaining...I will try harder tomorrow...or Sunday..maybe Monday...yeah, definitely Monday.
Easier for me to blog from work...hee hee..isn't that funny? I have more time to blog from work then I do from home...guess my job really isn't that bad after all, huh?
Until next time.....

Dixiechick...out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

You sound like me. I blog more at work. I can't concentrate at home...

I don't have a Halloween costume either.

DIXIECHICK said...

Thanks, Daddy forever..my weekend was great...just not long enough!

Julie...I hear you...it's not that I can't concentrate at home...just don't have a lot of time.