Saturday, December 8, 2007

WOOOO HOOOO!!! NAAAA NA NAAA NA NAAA NA.....I'M A YUMMY BANANA!!!

Oh, My Gosh.....I just received this yummy bloggy blingy from my dear southern co-hort and partner in deer crime...(inside joke)...that sweetheart of a blogger Rachel... asouthernfairytale.blogspot.com
I feel such a kindred spirit with Rachel....us being southern and all..we just seem to have clicked from the get go...so thanks so much my sweet blogging buddy. Also, she says we are twinkies....we both love dark chocolate and conspire together to bring down hi-jacking reindeer...lol.

Her site is called From the Land of Monkey's and Princesses.....she is definitely the Princess and her two beautiful little children are her cute little monkey's...........
Isn't she so nice and sweet to give this to me??? I am very honored and I accept this award with gratitude and will proudly display on my little ol' blog.

I love her blog and I know you will too...if you haven't go on over and check her out...you will be adding her to your blog roll in no time..honestly..I wouldn't tell a lie...she is humorous, post beautiful fun pictures of her little monkeys, shares recipes, etc....she has this almost unnatural fascination with reindeer...don't ask me...but it works for her..or doesn't...anyway..Thanks again Rachel..

UUmmmm....now, acceptance speech is over and I find, in the spirit of bananas and monkeys, I must pass on the nannner love......so, I would like to bequeath to the following bloggers this here little award...

On to Emily.....from Ellinghouse....http://www.ellinghouse.blogspot.com
She is a fellow hoosier who brings me much delight when I read her witty post, past and present....she has two of the most adorable children, Piper and Nola....I can't go a day without my Ellinghouse fix..so here's a nanner award for you Emily...because you are a yummy mummy!

Next up...Elle...hell o hell..Elle is the best....her shankings are legendary and she is just down right hilarious...plus she is a definite yummy mummy that is deserving of a little holiday cheer...she has had some highs and lows, but continues to keep her chin up and I am very proud of her for that....you can't help but read her and love her....girlfriend is a walking female comedian....a pirate in her previous life..so head on over and give her some love...tell her Dixie sent ya! http://ellethepirate.wordpress.com

3rd award recepient, but definitley not 3rd place...is my blogging pal, whom I absolutely adore....The Monk....but he is so far from living a Monk lifestyle...I just lurve him...he is funny and cute and a great Dad and husband...head on over give him a shout of love....his blog is addicting and he always keeps you coming back from more.....http://motorcitymonk.blogspot.com

4th of my absolutely favorite blog finds is Rockstar Mommy...she has two of the most adorable children, her posts are phenomenal...she always makes me laugh...plus, girlfriend has a black Christmas tree..it looks amazing...you have to admire someone that can take a black Christmas tree and make it look amazing....check her out..you won't be disappointed...http://rockstarmommy.com

Lastly...Lori, from http://fairytalesandmargaritas.blogspot.com
She is an awesome Mom to four kids, just like me....she always has something interesting to say, whether it's funny or thought provoking, she keeps you coming back from more...I love her and you will too...

Well, guess that's it for now....Please claim your award ladies and gentleman...post them proudly with pride on your sidebar....I would have liked to given this to everyone on my blogroll...they all deserve it...or they wouldn't be on my blogroll to begin with....so, if you have the time...check them all out, they deserve a shout out....

Thanks again Rachel....my twinkie friend, partner in reindeer crime...You are awesome!

Dixiechick...out!

19 comments:

Maddy said...

Well congratulations to all the worthy winners.
BEst wishes

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Elle said...

OH EM GEE!!!! Thank YOU, Dixie!!!!!

I needed a prize!!!

Um...how do I put it on my sidebar? I suck at that.

Muah!

Elle, the pirate

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Sweet! Thanks for this award - I barely no what to say except you get me - not too many people do so you, my dear friend, ROCK!

Rachel said...

Oh. my. gawd. ROFL!!!
i adore you!
This is the most awesome acceptance post evah!
you are too much fun!!
Thank you for passing this on, that's awesome!
Off to go visit your award winners!!

Whitenoise said...

Is there a post ceremony party? ;-)

DIXIECHICK said...

Maddy...thanks!

Laurie...you are more than welcome honey...I figured you could use a little cheer..sorry I didn't have a beer for ya!
To put it on your sidebar, just go over to Rachel's site; right click on the award image that suits your site..I chose the small one...and save to file, like in your pics or something...then go to customize, click on add page element, add picture...go to browse, pull the award from your file you saved it to...automatically adds it to your sidebar...at least it does on blogger, not sure about word press....then you should be able to drag and drop it where ever you want on your sidebar...make sure that the box checked shrink to fit is not clicked on...I hope that helps.

Monk..you are welcome Dollface...yes, I do get you..I think we are a lot alike in a lot of ways....you get me too, and I like that about you...MMMuuuwwwwhhhhaaa!

Rachel...thanks....I owe it all to you...You had me at Hello....ROTFL....MMMuuuwwwhhhaaa!

Whitenoise..what did you have in mind hun?

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

I'm not positive but I don't think Whitenoise was talking about a "naked twister" post ceremony party - then again, you never know...

DIXIECHICK said...

Monk...then again you never know...lol...so true!

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Hey, did you see that little "gift" I made for ya?

DIXIECHICK said...

Hey, Monk...I just now did! Thank you, thank you, thank you...you are definitely a doll....here's a big smooch for ya! I will try to put up right away!

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Nicely done! It looks good - when you make a new comment your new avatar should show.

The Egel Nest said...

Dixie -

Very nice of you to pass these along...you are a yummy banana indeed!


Bradley
The Egel Nest

Rachel said...

Happy Sunday evening love. ;-)

DIXIECHICK said...

Monk...thank you so much hun....I love it!

Bradley..thanks...I just love you and Rachel to death! You are a yummy banana too!

Rachel...I hope you have a good week, my dear...hope those eyes are doing better!

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Awesome! I thought it would be a nice touch to add some twinkly stars to your avatar. Now you're a true star.

DIXIECHICK said...

Monk..thanks Babe!

Lori said...

Why thank you! I like Rachel's blog too!

Ken said...

Congrats! You're a big banana now.

DIXIECHICK said...

Lori..you are welcome my dear..and yes, Rachel is a riot...I swear we were sisters in another life! LOL..

Daddio...thanks...