Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kashi Go Lean Roll


Ok..I am currently eating 1/2 of one of these...


Not sure if I like this flavor or not...the texture is quite a bit different from my favorite Lara Bars...really chewy...I have never tried the kashi bars until now...the cereal I love...the bar...not so sure. Maybe it is just this flavor...very chewy...
The stats are good, full of fiber and protein..only 190 calories...hopefully, after eating this I will be able to power through a great run at the gym tonight.

Have any of you tried the Kashi products? If so, what kinds and which one did you like the best?

2 comments:

Erin Helgerson said...

I really like Kashi Go Lean cereal, but I'm not much of a cereal girl, so I hardly ever buy it!
Thanks for "delurking" by the way! You are too funny! I'm so glad you said hello!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
XOXO,
Erin

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.