Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updated pictures of me.....

Ok, I have some emails wanting to see updated photos of me....I don't like having my picture taken, as a rule...I hate it! So, I don't have a lot of professional or nice looking photos of me. I have a couple taken by hubby before a night out clubbing. Skirts are a little short, but I have worked hard for these legs..hubby likes for me to show them off...so, here you go. Don't be too critical of me...with the short skirt thing...like I said, hubby likes it..got to keep him happy!




Told you I was a girly girl.

Here is a photo of me and a good friend of mine and hubby's on New Year's Eve..
Sorry the quality is so bad..hubby couldn't get the flash to work properly.


Wish I had a photo of me and hubby, but he refuses to have his picture taken...

3 comments:

13messages said...

You are a dream to see in every photo you share. You legs look wonderfully sexy.

Dixiechick said...

Wow, thank you!

Unknown said...

Cute pics!
Thanks so much for stopping by the bloggie... glad you like it! Also, thanks for the encouragement! Running can be a crazy mind game! =)